The content of the work includes such components:
1) the theme of the work – what kind of social, historical aspects of life the work is devoted to.
2) problems – which relations are covered in the work, on which sides of the character, what is the conflict between the characters.
3) the pathos of the work – the author’s view of the displayed relations of the characters (the author dramatizes, sarcasms or sings the actions of the characters), hence the conclusion about the genre of the work.
The art form usually includes such components:
1) an assessment of the subject depiction: portrait, actions of characters, their experiences and speech, descriptions of everyday conditions, landscape, plot.
2) composition: order, method and motivation, narratives and descriptions of the depicted life, author’s reasoning, retreats, plug-in episodes, framing. How well the author chose the tone of the narrative, what accents he placed (descriptions, dialogues, author’s remarks) in order to achieve the desired effect.
3) stylistics: graphic expressive details of the author’s speech, that is, artistic techniques (metaphors, comparisons, rhetoric and others). The saturation of the author’s speech, the relevance of topics, problems and pathos is assessed.
Always the impetus to creating a review is the need to express one’s attitude to what has been read, an attempt to understand your impressions caused by the work, but on the basis of elementary knowledge in the theory of literature, a detailed analysis of the work, Good term paper topics The reader can say about the book or the viewed “like-dislike” movie without proof, and the reviewer must thoroughly substantiate his opinion with profound and reasoned analysis. The quality of the analysis depends on the theoretical and professional preparation of the reviewer, his depth of understanding of the subject, his ability to analyze objectively. Between the reviewer and the author – a creative dialogue with an equal position of the parties. The author’s “I” manifests itself openly to rationally, logically and emotionally influence the reader. Therefore, the reviewer uses language tools that combine the functions of naming and evaluation, book and colloquial words and constructions. Criticism does not study literature, but judges it – in order to form a reader’s, public attitude to these or other writers, to actively influence the course of the literary process. Good term paper topics